2 wheels, 2 months, 2 coasts...any takers???

by Alpaca 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

I would love to take a trip like that. My circumstances don't allow me to, but I do wish you a great trip.

Sometime, when I have time for a vacation, I want to take a motorcycle trip from coast to coast. Later when I'm old enough to retire, but young enough to handle it, I want to take a coast to coast bicycle trip as you are planning. I wish you well. I live in california, so you if you have any problems when you get here, just let me know.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I live just a mile off I-20 in Jackson, MS if you ride through!! ... That's awesome ! Enjoy the ride! Renee

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I would love to take my Trek and all the traveling accessories and join you on this ride.....but........since I'm working a contract job with no end in sight, I have to pass.

However, I would like for you to take a look at this site...........

.http://www.rideforfatherhood.org/

I met this family as they passed through my area in June and spent the weekend at our Amateur Radio Field Day site.

What a great thing to do!

HappyDad

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Renee, I will definitely contact you when I am on the way into Mississippi...thanks for the encouragement.

As soon as I get a chance I will post a map of the route for any of you guys who are interested in meeting.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Make sure you "baptize" the bike's tires in both oceans, too! (And have fun!) Jankyn, who only rides to the library, the swimming pool and the coffee shop

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've always wanted to take a trip like this on a motorcycle.

Wished I could ride.

• Lease
    Lease

wow! that sounds so great! i would love to do that....and so would lots of others i am sure of it....but, obligations....and....i am pretty wimpy....though i can walk a good distance....my bike riding muscles are lacking.

have fun

lease

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit