Who has more to gain?

by Anti-Christ 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I'm not saying that this is an absolute reason to question what someone is saying but I think it is a good indicator. The WTS keep saying that the evil apostates are out to get you. Why? What do these evil apostates have to gain from you believing them or not? Is it not the other way around? The WTS has a lot more to loose if you start to doubt what they teach. They have much more reasons to mislead people then "apostates" have, Just something to think about.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

That's very good reasoning, but it's not surprising since you use the name AntiChrist. You must be from Satan and are using your wily ways to lead me away from the truth. Apostates and "worldly" people only live to serve Satan. Leading people from the WTB&TS makes Satan happy.

It's circulary reasoning, but apparently it works. Why do you think so many jws stay in even when they see scandals within the organization or hear from friends and relatives who have see the truth about the "truth"?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    It's circulary reasoning, but apparently it works. Why do you think so many jws stay in even when they see scandals within the organization or hear from friends and relatives who have see the truth about the "truth"?

Yes but we are living proof that some will leave. Every body has different limits to what they will find acceptable. Every little bit counts. If by pointing out circular reasoning helps some then good, if not well at lease I tried.

• shamus100
    shamus100

If someone is stumbled by someone using the internet name 'anti-christ', then they're obviously not ready to leave 'da troof'.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If by pointing out circular reasoning helps some then good, if not well at lease I tried.

If someone is stumbled by someone using the internet name 'anti-christ', then they're obviously not ready to leave 'da troof

Hey Guys, I was being facetious.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Its clear that apostates have aligned themselves with satan and like satan they want to cause as much pain and misery before the end comes.

Like er'body said its circular reason its like the claim they make that satan is out to get witness kids. Its all BS. I'm quite sure that if satan truly wanted to get witness kids he would use a more useful tact than the smurfs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit