English to Spanish volumes

by civicsi00 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

OK, so I have no problem locating an article or quote through the English volumes of the WT magazines. But I know that there was a 1-2(?) year delay between translating from English to Spanish Watchtower and Awake magazines... And then in 1984, they finally caught up. So if I need to look up an article that was in English in the Spanish volumes, I can easily find it if it's after 1984 because they will match up (i.e. an article in the May 1 WT English will also be in the May 1 WT Spanish). So my question is:

Does anyone know the exact publishing delay between the English to Spanish magazines?

(If the above doesn't make any sense, here's an example: I found a quote in a 1972 English Watchtower, but I want to find the exact same article in Spanish. It won't be in the 1972 Spanish volume, but it might either be in a 1973 or '74 Spanish volume, and I'm just wondering if anyone knows an easy way to do this...)

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I believe the delay was generally only about 5 or 6 months between the English version and the Spanish version. Perhaps others would have more specific info on this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit