I'm a new Auntie!

by whyamihere 5 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I know he was born over a week ago, but I have been waiting for his picture to show you all.

He is so cute! I got to help name him, although I didn't take part in the middle name....lol.

August was born 8-06-2008! It's a family name on her side(mine too), plus everyone loved the name and its the month he was born in. Anyway, here is the little tyke, doesn't he just make you want one?...lol

Oh yeah, his middle name is Wayne and with his initials A & W - so, I call him Root beer!

Auntie Brookie

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Congrats to you!! It is so fun being an aunt. You can fill them full of sugar and wind them up and then turn around and send them home!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    You can fill them full of sugar and wind them up and then turn around and send them home!

LOL! Exactly, I do this to his older brother and this kid loves his Auntie Brookie. I'm not the biological Aunt, but with my friends, we are so close, its like we're sisters(closer to each other than our real sisters)

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Congratulations to you and the proud parents!

• free2think
    free2think

Congrats to you and the proud parents, Auntie Brookie, he's a cutie.

• dobbie
    dobbie

He is absolutely gorgeous and looks a healthylittle chap too!How much did he weigh?

I love his name, never heard of anyone called August before its lovely. You got me all broody now my little man is 6 months and a real bruiser!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit