Update on............Teacher sexually assulted me................

by Jesika 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well...........I had my cell phone stolen so the guy who was doing the investigating couldn't get ahold of me.

I had no idea he was having to travel over an hour away..........and I missed school cause I just needed some time to myself.

Anyways..........the director of my school talked to me and said since my letter.........or statement..........was so detailed and exact that he didn't need to talk to me directly.......the letter was enough.

From what I can tell..........my instructor didn't deny the alligation.

As of today.......he is fired and we have a new instructor.

I met the new guy today.........he seems nice.

My ex-instructor still has my cell #..........he used to call us when we missed school or did really bad on a test.......so if he calls..............I WILL take it to the next level and file with the cops.

All in all...........I feel good about standing up for myself and making it safer for other female students.

Thanks everyone for the support,

Jes

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Wow.

I think you did the absolute right thing. The way you presented it here, it seems you did it with a confident sense of self, dignity and grace.

I'm not sure I could have gone through with that whole process.

Impressive.

And thank you for sharing this with us. I think it was very important and worth people taking note.

-Aude.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Aude...........thank you for your comments.........this place has always been a safe place for me to "bounce" things off of people.

The comments havent always been nice or friendly...........but I understand putting yourself out on the net.....that is part of it.

I used to be a "regular" on this site.....addicted.......but in that time I healed alot and I helped alot.

Thanks again,

Jes

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

You did the right thing, It's hard to tell how many women he's already done that or will do in the future. Geez, I wonder why the WTB&TS isn't so responsive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit