It Ain't over till the FAT Lady Sings.......My Swan Song

by nomoreguilt 0 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

First off, I would like to thank each and everyone of you that took a liking to me and my style. As is obvious I am one who tends to speak from the heart. I am not very confrontational but I have expierenced much in my time as a jw, over 43 years.

I have spoke with a number of you on the phone and by PM. There is always room for more in my realm and I am not separating myself from ANY here. I do not intend to join another forum, as I have learned an abundance of information here that will allow me to defend my stance on the wtbts, if needed.

I do however, regret that the circumstances surrounding Simon's decision to shut down. As has been said many times before, the internet CAN be a very dangerous place. It's always prudent to be careful what info you put out here about yourself. I do NO on-line banking or credit card transactions here. Never have.

If any of you would care to continue our relationship, you can PM me and I will send you my email address. Mr Flipper has been a great great friend here as have many others, CoCo, Dawg, Velvetann, A & W, Jk666, you all know who you are.

Please keep in touch, if the majority of you DO find a respectable site to settle in, please advise me, until then I shall remain as always........................

Nomoreguilt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit