What is bigger than JWD?

by wings 5 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

Easy answer....just about everything. Everything in my life is bigger than this place. Yet, it has offered me so much during a time when I needed it.

Hard to reconcile which is greater. The forces that caused the need for the help this place offers, or the help itself. At times the intervention provided seems paramount. In retrospect, however, the loss I feel is for those with similar needs that come after me.

wings

• JK666
    JK666

Even though JWD is only a website, I have been greiving since hearing the news about it shutting down. I know that other things are much more important, but I still feeling like an old friend is dying.

JK

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I felt the same way for several days...I had to keep busy and not think of it

or I would have sat down and cried, I have had a few tears and I'm not an emotional

person....Its all the wonderful friends I've met here its been home, and now we are told we

have to move, in a way. I understand the reasons it still hurts though.

h40

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

your momma? sorry had to do it :-)

• Priest73
    Priest73

let's all head back to watchtower.org. I hear that they're setting up a forum. gay friendly even... or well bethel chat.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

I don't think that I have ever wanted any website to survive more than this one. I know it's an incredible burden to run a site 24/7 like this one, however losing the incredible support, knowledge and insight is terrible to think about. I understand Simon's reasons, however the reality still hasn't sunk in - I hoping that this forum will be around much longer.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit