I'm going back to the meetings................SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Since JWD is closing down, I guess I'll be going back to the meetings..................SERIOUSLY.

I will be at every CA, DC, and Special Day Assembly.

I will also pray for you......................AND I MEAN PRAY.

Some of you will get specific special prayers.

Mary, I will pray for you EVERY Sunday. I just hope I don't get struck by lightning.

CBB, I will pray that you get a new broom, or at least a nice used broom.

NVR, I will pray that you come to your senses and change your name to GN2CMBK.

Top Hat, I will pray that the god of Mammon blesses your life as he did in the past.

Sparkplug, I will pray that you catch a ghost in one of your pictures so you can provide "proof" to funky derek that they exist.

Snowbird, I will pray that you receive patience from the holy spirit, so you will allow time for others to correct their own spelling mistakes.

Elsewhere, I will pray that the demons move out of your car, and into your house.

Gumby, I will pray that on the next board you join, you choose ANY user name, except Gumby.

5go, I will pray that the DOW falls to 5000, so you can receive twice the happiness.

Zebrabutt and Drunkgirl, I will pray that I can one day get to WisconSIN to meet you both, and that Canadian fella.

Finally, I will pray that there really is a burning hell, so I can save some seats for the rest of you.

Warlock

• wednesday
    wednesday

My dad always used to say" I'll bet my front seat in hell.."

memories

warlock, what is going on?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

that's warlock on crack for you ... i told him to get help

• White Dove
    White Dove

Please pray for me, too!

I need lots of friends from here on FB:) And, I need to know technology better.

I'll send Hecate to say hi to you in hell, my friend She's the goddess of the underworld, you know

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird, I will pray that you receive patience from the holy spirit, so you will allow time for others to correct their own spelling mistakes.

As my grandson used to say, "I shorry."

I still love you though.

Sylvia

• Mary
    Mary

Why would you pray for me?? I'm an angel!!

• juni
    juni

Awwwww..... I feel so comforted by your words. Take care Warlock!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Zebrabutt and Drunkgirl, I will pray that I can one day get to WisconSIN to meet you both, and that Canadian fella.

Wont you get dfed?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Since JWD is closing down, I guess I'll be going back to the meetings..................SERIOUSLY.

Prove it. I want to see notes from your meeting attendance. Better yet Pictures.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

"Sparkplug, I will pray that you catch a ghost in one of your pictures so you can provide "proof" to funky derek that they exist." Oh Warlock! Funky D...He would tear me apart. I can't even try to keep up with a wit like that. I do appreciate all he post. Steady reader of FunkyD. The world needs more Funky D and Warlocks. What are you going through? I am thinking that you need not go back to those assemblies. You just need an injection of all the love I am feeling as of late. Don't want to lose contact with you though. You keep me laughing. At this moment, I am a bit worried tho...you OK?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit