JWD form being removed. WTBTS will rejoice

by Jim Dee 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

The post a few days ago saying that the discussion forum must be removed is sad.

Its sad because it gives troubled ones a way of leaving the WTBTS
    Its sad because it removes support to ones damaged by the WTBTS
    Its upsetting because free voice against the WTBTS has been removed

My brother in law - CO in UK - said the announcement went through London Bethel like a dose of salts. Elders were laughing and almost doing "high 5's"

They see the closure as a sign that no matter how many missiles are thrown, Jehovahs Organisation always wins - they are "Standing back and watching Jehovah winning". "Keep the faith in Jehovah and he will always be victorious.

JWD's closure also destroys credence to a number of statements on the JWD:-

UN/NGO gossip,
    Child Molestation Gossip,
    Exposure of the secret database
    Ron Drage's alleged involvement in coverups,
    The way the JWD co-operated with Satans Media (panorama),
    Leaking of confidential letters
    leaking of changes in Jehovahs Organisation
    Leaks on confidential settlements on child abuse
    Exposure on Leo Greenleas - truth about his abuse
    Suicides in bethal
    Bethel Apostasy - accounts now out
    Promotion of illegal books such as "crisis of conscience"
    Truthful discussions about congregation life
    Accounts of abuse by elders in congregations across the world
    Accounts of strange brothers and sisters
    Accounts of actions by elders
    Relocations of bethel from london
    Amounts Brooklyn property sold for
    Issues at Patterson
    Changes in policy being announced here before even the congregations elders know
    Accounts and agendas from secret elders training schools
    Details on new literature releases - spoiling the brothers joy at their conventions release

And above all - Silent Lambs

WTBTS are jumping with joy at this closure - and heap praise and thanks to the morons that upset the moderators.

Congratulations to the idiots that destroyed it , I hope you are feeling proud of yourselves - you must feel so self satisfied that you have destroyed exposure of the truth for the 99.5% honest people on this board

Jim

• justhuman
    justhuman

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU....SHAME TO MISS THIS BOARD....AND SHAME TO THOSE IDIOTS WITH THEIR ACTIONS RUINED THIS BOARD

I consider the loss of this forum a WT's victory...

I feel that those JW's who were in exiting WT or the feature ones lost one of the best places for comfort and getting their lives back

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yes but, in it's place will sprout 10 more. Some of those will go on to be be successful.

S

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

JD:

My brother in law - CO in UK - said the announcement went through London Bethel like a dose of salts. Elders were laughing and almost doing "high 5's"

They see the closure as a sign that no matter how many missiles are thrown, Jehovahs Organisation always wins - they are "Standing back and watching Jehovah winning". "Keep the faith in Jehovah and he will always be victorious.

So bethell is well aware of these sites...interesting...maybe they were the trolls and troublemakers? (Nah..just a conspiracy theory...they arent that smart...LOL)

Snakes ()

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If the WTB&TS is indeed celebrating the closure of JWD, they better take a step back and think a little. The way I look at is that JWD has helped to train soldiers in an information war. Now, the soldiers are breaking up camp and ready to invade. While it may be a little difficult for JWDers until the dust settles, the society is going to have to face an army of people who are now well educated to the evil ways of the cult. And those well educated people are going to be all over the Internet instead of clustered in one spot.

The WTB&TS damn well better forbid the Internet for their cult members, because we will be everywhere to speak out against the governing body and to provide support and education to the newly awakened. CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

BETHELITES IN GENERAL ARE NOT AWARE OF THESE SITES ...

AS A BETHELITE FROM 96-05 ... WE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF PEDOPHILIA AND THE UN ISSUE.

• calico
    calico

They can't stop the internet There is so much info on the web that I don't think this site closing will make too much of a difference. Just my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit