JWD form being removed. WTBTS will rejoice

by Jim Dee 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

The post a few days ago saying that the discussion forum must be removed is sad. Its sad because it gives troubled ones a way of leaving the WTBTS Its sad because it removes support to ones damaged by the WTBTS Its upsetting because free voice against the WTBTS has been removed My brother in law - CO in UK - said the announcement went through London Bethel like a dose of salts. Elders were laughing and almost doing "high 5's" They see the closure as a sign that no matter how many missiles are thrown, Jehovahs Organisation always wins - they are "Standing back and watching Jehovah winning". "Keep the faith in Jehovah and he will always be victorious. JWD's closure also destroys credence to a number of statements on the JWD:- UN/NGO gossip, Child Molestation Gossip, Exposure of the secret database Ron Drage's alleged involvement in coverups, The way the JWD co-operated with Satans Media (panorama), Leaking of confidential letters leaking of changes in Jehovahs Organisation Leaks on confidential settlements on child abuse Exposure on Leo Greenleas - truth about his abuse Suicides in bethal Bethel Apostasy - accounts now out Promotion of illegal books such as "crisis of conscience" Truthful discussions about congregation life Accounts of abuse by elders in congregations across the world Accounts of strange brothers and sisters Accounts of actions by elders Relocations of bethel from london Amounts Brooklyn property sold for Issues at Patterson Changes in policy being announced here before even the congregations elders know Accounts and agendas from secret elders training schools Details on new literature releases - spoiling the brothers joy at their conventions release And above all - Silent Lambs WTBTS are jumping with joy at this closure - and heap praise and thanks to the morons that upset the moderators. Congratulations to the idiots that destroyed it , I hope you are feeling proud of yourselves - you must feel so self satisfied that you have destroyed exposure of the truth for the 99.5% honest people on this board Jim

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

well, I don't think they will be rejoicing so much when they find that we are reforming and fine tuning and that there is more discussion going- on in many more places. Lol - I was saying to a staunch JW that my discussion board is closing, when she looked very pleased I quickly said, there are 20 more taking its place. She did not look so happy then.

ql

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

In a personal conversation, Beverly Sills, the Queen of Opera, once told my friend "It's best to leave while they still want to hear you sing."

And likewise, with JWD.

Better to end it now than to let it go to the dogs.

Better to leave with dignity. Much good has been acomplished here. The record will stand.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

They are reading the board looking for the URL of the replacement. They aren't taking a nap.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

The problem for the WTBTS will be they will find replacementS!!!!

There will be sites that are more tailored to certain communities who need help, rather than a one size fits all approach, I think this may provide more chat, more information sharing and more issues for the WTBTS. I think one will need to spend more time lurking, but in a smaller and more inclusive community, folks will be more willing to share and contribute!!

• penny2
    penny2
    Elders were laughing and almost doing "high 5's"

Shows how successful JWD has been.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I hope the society isn't stupid enough to think that cuz 1 newspaper folds , there will never be another newspaper. This is the information age, Watchtower morons. All lessons and knowledge from this board will be learned and something even better will come along. That is the wonder of change. Something you folks arn't very familiar with.

I'm afraid the genie is out of the bottle now. Do you really think that all these people will let you off the hook, for years and years of abuse to our families. If you do, you probably beleive there is going to be a paradise too, and that you will be the only riteous ones saved. Ha Ha Ha!

This is just the calm before the storm. This board is not being shut down over legal or financial messes, it is just a personal choice. Trust me, there is tons of talent here. I'm looking forward to raking your asses over the coals when the new forum arrives.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I have posted a list of some of the ones that are getting some publicity here since Simon made the announcement.....I think this will just renew some zeal from the folks, plus some of these offshoot sites may be more friendly to a person who has been pretty much a die hard jw, or has pretty solid jw views.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/163906/1.ashx

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

The Watchtower has the lost the information war.

All they can do is keep the dubs from going on the Internet.

There time is up.

This forum is the biggest ever JW diuscussion board and another will take it's place.

I think we can all be assured that this board has its place in the history books.

• Lady Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit