CHAT: Public Talk

by AlphaOmega 6 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I guess now's a good time to announce our new chat site, Public Talk.

www.public-talk.com

BeachBabe and I have set it up for the exJW community to use. We've tested it out with a few friends and it's looking good so far. You can use it for text chat, audio chat or cam chat, and also make use of the PM system.

We're not planning on babysitting this site - we want everyone to treat it like their own. So please go along and use it as a public meeting place.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Will chat rooms help me to lose weight?
    “I sometimes became so involved in chat room discussions that I missed meals.” g05 10/22 p. 18

During marathon sessions, he would not even stop to eat or drink. “I had no awareness of [being] hungry,” he says g03 7/22 p. 3

www.public-talk.com

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks for the invite AlphaOmega, am registered there now!!! Looking forward to the interaction!!!!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Will I make new friends? …Witness youths from around the world can make new friends g05 10/22 p. 18

Then, too, Internet chat rooms have made it easy for even the most timid of individuals to strike up intimate friendships online. es08 p.107 / w06 9/15 p.26 par.4

www.public-talk.com

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Are online discussions of a sexual nature in agreement with bible principles?
    If you choose to chat online about sex, even if it is with people who say they are your friends, your experience could well end up being like that of a young man described in the Bible. g05 9/22 p. 20
    The Bible talks openly about sex. (Proverbs 5:18, 19) Admittedly, humans have an increased interest in sex during youth. So you should talk about sex. You need answers to your questions on this important subject. g05 9/22 p. 20

www.public-talk.com

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

What if I’m too busy for chat?
    However, to spend time chatting online, you must buy out time from some other activity g05 10/22 p. 19

www.public-talk.com

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Does time fly when you are having fun? “I regularly chatted online for three or four hours a day. Sometimes I would chat for six or seven hours straight.”—José g05 10/22 p. 17

And with that, I can say that if anyone wants to try out the chat feature, that www.public-talk.com is open in use at the moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit