Jehovah's Witnesses Crime Map

by Watchtower-Free 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

crimes committed by Jehovah’s Witnesses
    http://aawa.co/jw-crime-map/

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    A nice painstaking piece of work. Congratulations!
  • talesin
    talesin

I will PM you, my Brother In Law's name, his crime (of which he was convicted and went to prison), and the approximate date. That's the best I can do, but if it's of interest, use it. If not, that's okay too!

xo

tal :sunglasses:

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    I did not do this map . Its the project of Lee Marsh from AAWA
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I'm surprised Lee did this. This negative approach is not the way to go in my opinion.
  • never a jw
    never a jw

Not good. The average crime outside of JW's is not represented, so there's no way to compare. Considering that the JW's are about 8 million people, the number of crimes put on the board looks quite small (I am sure less than 1%), therefore the argument really backfires. Also, something troublesome is that the creator of the map decided to criminalize the refusal of blood. As much as I dislike that policy, I have to consider that most judicial systems in the world don't call it a crime, therefore it's not a crime.

AAWA, please make a better effort not to do what the very people you criticize do.

• smiddy
    smiddy

If you Google crimes committed by Jehovah witnesses you will get a far better picture of just how prevalent this problem is. Their are many pages /sites to view.The religion is no better than any other religion in making better. more moral people as they would have us believe .

Judging by the scope of crimes covered , from murders,rapes,frauds,robberies,etc.with only 8 million adherents they may be much worse compared to say, the R.C.Church.

smiddy

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, and thanks.. I PM'd you the info re my BIL and his victims, at least what I remember. If you wish to send it to Lee, that is good with me! Hope it is useful. Since she is in Canada, she may be more versed in the Freedom of Information Act here, and able to access the files, which would be awesome.

He did a lot of damage, and if this info can help anyone, I am glad to assist in exposing the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses

• talesin
    talesin

NIc, really? I guess you didn't read her last words here, which were very destructive in their intent.. "Negative" is the way to describe it. Uggh ........

Be that as it may, I am happy to add my BILs name to the list.

tal :sunglasses:

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Lee Marsh posted here as "Lady Lee."

Here is a link to her farewell mssg to this board:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/251061/my-final-goodbye?size=20&page=1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit