Volunteering my services

by Crumpet 0 Replies latest forum announcements

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am sad not so much for myself, but for exploring JW's who want to find out the real truth. My whole life has changed. Without this board I really doubt I would be physically alive and emotionally I'd be as dead as ever for sure.

I've always wished that I had found the board/ known of its existence when I was 16 and not wasted 13 years of my life in self destruct. Finally knowing what was really true when I was 29 through JWD really changed my life. I am always going to be grateful. Its always cheered me to think its there as a resource for any young person looking for truth and support and for that reason I am truly sad its closing.

I've reconnected with old friends and made some invaluable new ones, travelled thousands of miles and met some amazing people.

I wish I had the time and the know how to set up a modest version of the board myself but I don't.

So if anyone does set up a similar board and would like a moderator to assist, well I am volunteering my services - you can find me here whilst its open or on the facebook JWD group.

Thank you to Simon and Angarhad and best wishes for your future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit