Brothers that were too "touchy feely" with Sisiters - did you have one?

by Witness 007 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

There's a married brother in our hall {Servant} who always hugs and kisses the younger Sisiters in the hall....one time I turned around after we walked away from him and he was checking out my wife's butt! At the bookstudy, he sqeezed himself on the couch next to a Sisiter and she jumped up and moved seats {poor thing} did you have a sleaze bag brother in your cong.

• M.J.
    M.J.

I once knew a guy like that. We called him "handy man".

• Alexia
    Alexia

There was one MS who would greet your breasts and make eye contact (or shall I say, nipple contact?) with them until you break away. Every now and then, he would look you in the face. His wife was endowed so I don’t know why he had to focus on me (and the other sisters)? LOL

There were others who really enjoyed hugs and hand to hand contact. Any contact they can get. I remember talk given discuraging oppsite sex hugs.

Those poor horny, single celibate men.

• Evidently
    Evidently

Actually I knew 2, one in my congregation and one in my future wife's.

The one (he was an elder) in my wife's was especially bad, while we were dating he would ask her leading questions as to what we were doing and where we were going when we were dating. He would put his hands on any sister that would let him get away with it. The hair stands up on the back of my neck when I think about him, he was so slimey.

To this day, as I understand he is still an elder in good standing.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

I loved getting hugs from the sisters, and I gotta give props to the brothers who get away with being "touchy feely" with the sisters.

• Darklighter
    Darklighter

What a great idea for a thread! Every congregation has AT LEAST one. And its usually an elder... LOL

I noticed there were brothers like that and they always looked gross. I always made a point to NEVER hug any younger sisters (say 50 and under) although I have no problem shaking their hands. I would only hug the vejitas (old ladies), they LOVED getting hugs from the young brothers. I always enjoyed trying to lift the spirits of the older folk.

This guy I'm going to tell you about wasn't "touchy", although just as creepy. There was a new elder in the hall, seemed like a nice brother. I got along well with him. He became our bookstudy overseer, and I was assigned as assistant. One night, since my wife and I got there a little late we had to sit in the front row, right in front of this elder. Well, on the way home, my wife says to me, "Every time I commented he kept looking at my chest. And sometimes I caught him looking even when I wasn't commenting."

Never being one to jump to conclusions, or pick on the friends, I said "What?!?! No. Come on babe, he's not like that."

She says, "No, I actually noticed he does that to me weeks ago, but I didn't say anything just in case I was crazy. I'm not."

So, book study rolls around again and we end up in the front row again, and I remeber what my wife said, so I decide I'm going to watch this guy. I tell my wife, "Make sure you comment alot, I want to see what he does."

"Ok," she says.

Holy Sh*t, I tell you. I cannot believe I didn't notice. I almost started laughing out loud, it's like he wasn't even trying to hide it. Every time she commented his eyes would dart to her chest three or four times. I paid a little more attention to him and saw him staring at my wife's legs while the paragraphs were being read. LOL What a perv. My wife said, "I'm wearing stockings and long dresses as long as we're in his bookstudy." And she did...

We ceased being "buddy-buddy" with him right then. But every time he talks to my wife... same thing. We laugh about but, I'll admit theres a part of me that wanted to punch him in the face and say, "I'm sitting right next to her you MORON!"

There's others I could tell you about but he was the first to come to mind. haha Good times.

• avishai
    avishai

More than one for sure!!

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

We had a real sleazy brother in our KH. He even asked my sister (as in, "sibling") if he could paint a nude portrait of her.

• undercover
    undercover

There were two types...

There was the guy was truly a touchy-feely kinda guy...he hugged everybody and loved to put his arm around people, guy or girl. This kind of person didn't bother me...it was his core personality.

Then there was the guy just trying to cop a feel... he was only touchy-feely with attractive younger sisters. And it was usually an older brother. Most people spotted the sleaziness right away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit