Sad and Rejected, I'm Now despondent

by TR 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR
    Hello,

Unfortunately, your recent registration application at The WOL DB has been declined.

We are located at: http://www.witnessesonline.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/witnessesonline/ultimatebb.cgi

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Angharad
    Angharad

AWWW TR

Disfellowshipped before you even had a chance to be a stumbling block.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((TR)))))))))
    Probably a blessing in disguise sweetie! I mean,how long can one stand to read their stuff before ya gag to death? lol.....ps.I can't find yer addy,mail it to me again so I can send you your holiday card! luv,T who thinks TR is way kewl and should never feel sad and rejected from drones.

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• TR
    TR

Thanks, you gals! sniff...sniff..,HOOONNNNK!!!! sniff....sniff...I feel better now.

I just can't understand why they don't want me. I mean, I, I, I'm not THAT bad! Oh, there's my total disgust for the WTS, and my revulsion at the insipid, stupid, zombie-like, dumb-ass, drone-like drivel that is constantly spewed at WOL. But COME ON PEOPLE! Have a HEART! Show a little compassion for your fellow man!

BTW, that Jazzy V is about the UGLIEST pic I've ever seen! Fred Sandford summed it up well when he said to aunt Esther; "I could stick your face in dough and make gorilla cookies!"

TR

—Edmund Burke

• momoftwo
    momoftwo

I hate to be mean, but that IS a scary picture.

mom

• TR
    TR

The latest submission to www.uglypeople.com:

—Edmund Burke

• TR
    TR

Hey Tina,

send me your addy, too.

TR

—Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit