Group Hug....

by yknot 6 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Love covers a multitude of differences........

For those of us who wanna have 'spicier' discussions why not open up a gabbly chat or establish a thread on JWO, and post the link.

Site owners have the right to set their own standards, just like shop owners can post "no shoe, no shirt, no service".

This world is not perfect, we are not always gonna agree, but many times we can agree to disagree.

Many do disagree (others were taken aback by a certain spammed photo) but united we stand divide we fall.

I really hope those who feel compelled to leave reconsider.

I am looking forward to the gabbly chats....and JWO links.

Hugs to everyone .......yknot

• heathen
    heathen

I can't get them to send me the activation e-mail at jwo .......... gabbly chat wasn't working right when last I tried it.

• JK666
    JK666

y,

I am in on the group hug, I am part of the "cuddly club."

JK

• yknot
    yknot

Turns out the JWO ads that were a bit misleading.....

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “JWO - EXJWCHAT - Jehovah's Witness Discussion” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “JWO - EXJWCHAT - Jehovah's Witness Discussion” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “JWO - EXJWCHAT - Jehovah's Witness Discussion” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

So that only leaves us gabbly... but again if it is pre-planned then I think we could all have a good time.

I was able to login to gabbly but admittedly have never started a discussion...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

JWO is uncensored...trust me!

They have an out of the country provider now and I am pretty sure anything goes..which is not a good thing. I will probably be here more than there now since so many of the JWD lockouts are going there now..

Snoozy...who likes intelligent conversation with a touch of silliness added to it.

But these smilies suck...

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Awwwwwww

I so want in on the L o v e !

People say heated things and disagree. But um. Yeah. Moving on.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    For those of us who wanna have 'spicier' discussions why not open up a gabbly chat or establish a thread on JWO, and post the link.

There are filters in place on this site that filter out links to JWO on threads and in PM's, so no one will be posting any links to over there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit