Tell Kool Aid Man 06.....that his interview need to be seen not just heard

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 3 Replies latest jw friends

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

Six screens of the Watchtower is really blowing up...but I really think the regular interviews need to be shown with some videos not just some black screen with someone talking....radio is one thing...but sitting in front of a blank screen after all these months is killing me....However, he is doing a damn good job! Rick if you need some help, then let's set up some kind of contribution fund or something.....but let us see the interveiweeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• theliteissobrite
    theliteissobrite

He's funny looking and he talks funny to but he's bringing many to Jesus. Great work !

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

I think he knows the image to present givin his circumstances. He is on YOU TUBE, and he doesn't present himself as a member of the media, but rather one of us, at an age where many of us would have a tough time admitting we did not have truth. I think that gives him the most amount of credibility and respect. He is sharp, very sharp, he just presents himself as being simple and that works... becauce he does not come off as angry, but rather just standing up for truth at his own expence. He has a good presentation.

• minimus
    minimus

he's ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit