Thanks from the Darks

by Papa Dark 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Papa Dark
    Papa Dark

To everyone who has expressed good wishes and the like...thanks. To those who have emailed her at the hospital, she has gotten a stack of letters printed out for her the size of the next steven king novel. Thanks again for the good spirits and positive vibes.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((papa&MD&lildark))))))))))))
    Love to you all. You're on my mind,and in my heart! Chin up Papa....luv,Tina

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• SatanSpawn
    SatanSpawn

Hey, pappy! We love y'all both! Good to hear from the less vocal side of the family, although I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought it about. We're looking forward to the return of our dark lady.

COMF

• SatanSpawn
    SatanSpawn

(Uh-oh...)

Uh... (cough) Ah hope ol' Prisky don't see dat...

SS

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

your incorrigible Comf I mean SS I Mean ohh now I'm confuzd ahhahahaha

Papa you take good care of our Mommie Dark now ya hear!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• outnfree
    outnfree

Papa --

It was nice meeting you in chat. Thanks for the update.

My hope is that MommieDark will be home soon where you can spend the next little while waiting on her hand and foot while she makes your life even more miserable than it is right now, which will be hard to do, but she'll be up to it -- won't you, MommieD?

Seriously, treat her tenderly for us, because we're too far away to attend to her ourselves, but we are surely hoping for Mommie's speedy return to good health. (Nosebleeds should be reserved for the 300 level at the Pontiac Silverdome at a JW convention or some such! )

Tell those boys to "DO THEIR HOMEWORK!!!!"

Love,
    outnfree

Psssstt! Hey, Ven! That's GatoCat to you!

• Xena
    Xena

Please keep us updated on her progess when you are able!! And tell her we are thinking about her and missing her!!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Papa Dark,

Please take care of her for us!

Andi

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Say hi to Mommie for me and give her hugs and kisses! :-))
    Randy

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

Nice to meet you. I'm glad MD is feeling better - and that she knows that she's missed around here.

Hope she's feeling better asap!

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit