for all you evil smokers

by bigdreaux 9 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i just got back from an expo show and wanted to tell everyone about a product i bought i think is really cool. i don't have a vested interest in it, i just want to share it with others. it's a smoke free electronic "cigarette" it's a vapor that doesn't smell and gives you a nicotene fix. you can smoke it anywhere when you can't have a cigarette. i tried it at the show and it worked pretty cool. here's the link if anyones interested.

http://www.njoythefreedom.com/

it's not meant to help you stop. it just lets you "smoke" where you otherwise couldn't.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Now for all you smokers this is kind of a cool idea, comes in apple, vanilla and strawberry...

I can see this advantageous for people who love the bar scene...seems it just goes hand in hand...

Interesting....

h40

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i tried the menthol and regular. it's pretty close to the real thing. not excately the same, but, seems like it would work for what its designed to do. i bought one and it's charging now. i'll let anyone who's interested know what i think after a few times.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

That looks interesting. Too bad they dont make one you could put certain herbal products in. Like a small portable vaporizor

• amama2six
    amama2six

That sounds really cool! I don't have the immediate cash to get a starter pack just yet, but will definitely look into getting one come tax time at the beginning of next year. Look forward to hearing how you like it, bigdreaux!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Too bad they dont make one you could put certain herbal products in.

Now we're talking.

• Twitch
    Twitch

interesting

• Texman55
    Texman55

hmm, interesting. Want to tell my fellow smokers there's a new product called "snus" put out by marlboro, camel, etc.......from scandinavia orignally.....like copenhagen but only about the size of a pea. You dont chew it, just put it between your teeth and gum. The great thing is, there's no spit! It just sits there, very clean.

I tried it on a couple of long airline flights a few months back.....worked just fine, really saved my butt I can tell ya. And nobody even knows its in your mouth, would be good for work too.....has a nice taste, not nasty at all.....try it. Not giving up my smokes for it, but a good alternative when needed.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

They had some cigarettes on the market a few years ago that had no tobacco... You lit them like a normal cigarette. They had a little activated carbon thingie in them and the "smoke" was actually water vapor. I tried one out... it was ok. I don't think they're around anymore, though.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

there are vaporizer's u can put "herbal" products in. Just google it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit