Watchtower/Awake publications + literature ?

by Number1Anarchist 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Remember when you could get them in the mail it was so convenient but for some reason they stopped. So i can't remember the explanation or anything but i'm sure it was nolonger profitable for them. I guess they found out if you flood the market with literature like any spammer you only get minor results and why spend your own money when you have some fool in his car drive over ther and deliver it!

It's funny how they use the same expression to advertise, advertise, advertise our king and his kingdom! Sell, Sell, Sell like in sales position I feel like an idiot when it is so obvious now!

I remember years ago my sister was in sales and she was reading all the magazines and i gave her the reasoning book to read and that was the (Coup de Ta) because she saw all the sales pitches. She never was interested after that again!

Now the Awake/Watchtower magazines you have to pick up in the Kingdom Hall. I learned recently tha the magazines that are being placed to customers are not the same as your subscription at the kingdom hall they are different.

I was told this by a friend even tho my wife is active and she informs me of nothing because she never studies.

So why are they makeing the magazines different from there customers to there employees?

Is it like any corporation that needs to hide there trade secrets and nobody on the outside should be privy to?

I found this out thru youtube and he was showing examples where a book by the society was written and had some old lite in there and they had to get rid of it and add some new light. Is this common for Religious organizations to do this. So when there is a reprint of this same book the error is removed and replaced with something else. So the new reader will never see this mistake and there bases are covered.

Please add your thought and experiences to my Questions and rants!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The difference--now the difference is blatant. Back then, it might be a phrase or a picture (if it was too blatant, someone might see it and decide to walk out). Now, it is the whole message. They can tell the public that only the very worst will be destroyed and the requirements are moderate, and then tell the insiders that only the very best will be saved and give ridiculous requirements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit