Will Armageddon be just?

by wobble 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wobble
    wobble

This is prompted by a thread about how the good news cannot reach all people statistically,my question is,

Jesus said judgement is based on how people treat his brothers,(Matt. 25?) as JDubs beleive only a few thousand of Christ brothers(the Annointed) remain on earth what basis is there to judge people who have never come into contact with them?

I know Dubs will say the R&File represent the Annointed but even so there are BILLIONS who never meet a witness(lucky) so how are they to be judged?

Love Peace and Wellbeing to all,

Wobble

• yknot
    yknot

....a theory....

Perhaps when tribulation actually starts their will be a world wide response to the two witnesses.

In Revelations it doesn't actually mention belief in Jesus...but what was written next to the person's name in the scroll of life...

.....I guess that is what made Russell's thought about everyone being resurrected in the milennial reign so appealing....

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

How could it possibly be? Even in areas infested by JWs, how could any reasonable person be expected to listen to them? What, Lord, you mean those people with the magazines? They were the one true religion? You gotta be sh*tt*ng me?

• james_woods
    james_woods

The final factor is that only about 1 in 100 witnesses would ever think to ask this question.

They simply do not care about the people of the world who are not going to the kingdom halls.

They created their judgemental Jehovay-God in their own image (and that of their founder, CTR) - vindictive, uncaring, and wrathful.

If you want to see their true attitude towards the people here on earth, wait until th next Katrina - or the next California Earthquake, Tsunami, or whatever.

Not a word will be spared for the general population or their misfortunes - it will all be completely about themselves, their Kingdom Halls, and how to sign your check to the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit