The annointed

by tak 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• tak
    tak

How do they actually know they are of the annointed? All they would say is "I just know" or "they just know".

This always struck me as odd. Glory seekers I guess.

• Honesty
    Honesty

They are nutters.

There is only one anointed.

His name is Jesus.

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

Try here? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/162883/3016168/post.ashx#3016168

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

allegedly the spirit bears witness

• yknot
    yknot

On the double post of this thread I mentioned my name means Christ in Czech......but after deeper consideration it has become clear if I lose my better judgement and I take up smoking crack becoming a JW again..........

That I am clearly anointed........why....because this is my whole name (first middles and surname) by meaning.....

I was born Christ reborn son of man......but my parents amended it when I was 1yrs old to be Christ light reborn son of man...

So clearly my parents (who are clueless to deep things) were being directed divinely!

Proof!......

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

I actually asked this same question on Yahoo! Answers some time ago. All the responses that I got were the same you'd get at the Hall; "they just know", "it's like how you know you're male or female", "they have a superior understanding of the Scriptures", "the Scriptures say different things to them than they do to those of us with an Earthly hope", "their desire for Heaven is greater".

I wish I'd professed anointment. I could have given my own interpretation of Bible verses at book study and nobody could say I was wrong. I honestly didn't know about the replacement doctrine and thought the door closed in 1935. I swear, I've learned more about JW doctrine since I left than I did during the decade I was in. I feel so dumb. :(

Peace,

Heather.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Mar 13:22

For f alse Christs [Greek kristos, "anointed ones"] and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect-if that were possible.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit