help with a question on my mind

by bite me 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bite me
    bite me

okay the whole thing with 1914 still bugs the poop out of me. still trying to figure how one can still truly fall for the teachings. What do they teach about it today anyway? my actual question is about 1874. what if a jw would ask about the teaching about it and why they don't any more what would be done and said? would they call it new light, would the person get into trouble for asking. thank u

• yknot
    yknot

Why converts accept it.....WW1 started, the WTS uses historical rational....(((the rest of us were brainwashed by repetition))) The same thing they have been for decades.....Jesus enthroned, Satan cast.....Jesus appointed in 1919. They would be refered to the chronology established in 1943. I believe the book was The Truth Shall Make You Free....(I will upload it if you want me too.....just PM me)

• Sasha
    Sasha

I BELIEVE IT WAS 1948

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Do like most of us did and gloss over it because of the other things you heard sounded so good! The issue of 1974 can be explained away by new light but i just happened to be studying the procliamers book yesterday and it was blamed on an associate of Charles Russel who he soon dissociated himself with soon after that mistake! Oops! I meant 1914 i mean 1925 and so on! I look at it this way when they were telling me that this generation wil by no means pass until all these things occur did not happen it was the same instead of choosing a date let's make it a generation and then you have a huge window like when the cable guy comes to your house! i will be there between 1914 and 70-80 years,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit