Why are we on guard all the time?

by heyfea 5 Replies latest jw friends

• heyfea
    heyfea

Living in a big city more and more I notice that people are prone to explode in a confrontation. Why is it? You can't look at anyone more than a second because they'll think you have a problem with them. You have to watch your tone when you speak because they'll think you're picking a fight. And you must be political correct or else. Have you noticed the same or are you one of those on guard all the time, thinking people is trying to hurt you or trying to put you down?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh yea? what do u mean by that?

• journey-on
    journey-on

I haven't noticed that at all where I live. But, then, I don't live in the heart of a major metropolis anymore. The

big thing I have noticed, however, is the lack of friendly helpful customer service in large chain store operations.

Employees have a "don't give a sh*t" attitude that really bothers me.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Journey, u are right on. Try calling the cable company sometime. That has to be the worst customer service I've ever experianced

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Boy, these sure are trying times we live in. You know, that the Bible agrees with your assessment. May I share a scripture with you from this tract I'm leaving with your neighbors?

Woo hoo! Man, I was a terrible Witness. I couldn't sell magazines worth a darn. The only way I could get a study was if someone else was moving and gave them away.

On the otherhand, I'm not reponsible for brainwashing any JW noobs. If anything, people were probably put off by my incompetence.

Cool!

-- Not Preaching It

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

It's because were in the time of the end

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit