A new Religion......

by treadnh2o 7 Replies latest jw friends

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Where can I join the religion of JCannon?

And what is it's name?

• dawg
    dawg

Come to Athens Georgia, smoke with me... we'll see Jesus together...LOL!

If it's JC, we'll know then as we'll have seen him/her.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

that'll bring you to your knees, Black Velvet if you please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut09zkRoG0g

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Dawg, I already like this religion better. I get to smoke weed rather than watch no one drink wine.

Athens, Georgia? a 5 hour drive- but I could flyyyyy home!!!

• dawg
    dawg

I get the pun... you'll "fly home" alright!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I saw this castle a few days ago on the way to St Augustine, Florida.

It is empty. The man that built it walks the land carrying a huge cross over his shoulder on wheels.

The castle is to be Jesus home when he comes back to earth

http://www.castleotttis.com/

The project was begun on May 1, 1984 and sense of completeness was felt about the concrete portion of the sculpture (exterior) in the summer of 1988. The materials used in the exterior are split-face concrete block, steel reinforcement rod, and poured concrete. All of the masonry work was done by two individuals working together without the aid of laborers, helpers, elevation drawings, or models... "The building seemed to exert its own insistent will." Engineering data was employed to ensure structural integrity. It is over 50 feet in height, and the weight of the building is conservatively estimated at more than 7 million pounds. The building was never intended to be a residence, a commercial building, nor a tourist attraction. It wa an expression of art.

The interior took an additional 3 years to complete (1988-1991). It was fashioned by a third individual (a woodworker). It contains primarily cypress wood and some old southern heart-pine. The interior has eight different examples of staircases in addition to an altar, a pulpit, a Bishop's chair, a choir loft, benches or pews; and incorporates spiritual and historic related symbolism throughout. There is no glass in any of the 88 window openings; therefore, the interior is open to the elements.

It iseresting to note that this structure is located on the same latitude as the Great Pyramids in Egypt (30° North Latitude). The building also received an award from The American Institute of Architects in 1992 for “the creation of a new landmark” in the United States. The Castle is privately owned. The Castle has no formal connection with any group or organization.

purps

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Purplesofa- Your on my way to Athens. Need a ride? You know you want to meet the prophet Jcannon.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit