I wish I were a JW in good standing again...

by zeroday 8 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

NO thinking no decisions to make just work at my menial job scrubbing toilets and washing windows, go out in service every week attend all the meetings answer at the appropriate questions and no oral sex...yes times would be so simple for me now but then I would have to deal with my Atheism and I'm sure I will go directly to HELL...

• shamus100
    shamus100

I, too wish I was a JW in good standing. You could come visit me and we could show up drunk to a kingdum hall, as where all the windows are, puke on the carpet, and read from the book of Satan.

• gloobster
    gloobster

Can I come too? Can I Can I? I would soooooooo love to take a piss in the coat room when they are not looking!

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

I'd start partaking of the emblems at the memorial. I'd down the entire glass of wine just to watch them pass the empty glass around after me. That would be interesting to see how I would be treated when the cong. thinks I think I'm annointed.

I'd go home, smoke a joint and puke the wine up.

• ID Crisis
    ID Crisis

Yeah, but would you really DARE to do it? My husband, who is not a Witness but comes along to the memorials, jokingly threatens to do it, every time. He never has. I have issues with it all and I too fantasize about doing it, but don't dare to. Would you dare? ID

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

You really know how to sell it zeroday. Was that your memorized field service presentation?

• anewme
    anewme

Thats like wanting to be a baby again, or a blind person again. Oh I long for the days when someone led me around and I didnt have to think where to put my foot!

Better to wish to be a more successful adult. Making decisions, making choices, using your wit and wisdom to keep going. Honing your own philosophy to the truth as you see it.

Ug, going back to the cult! My whole mind rejects that thought now.
    What a trick the Watchtower is playing on so many people.

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

If I were to be reinstated, which won't ever happen, I would partake. But I would'nt ever do it in a df'd state. I don't think I'd ever want to set foot in a kh again tho. It would be too creepy.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I wouldn't be quite so sinister, I'd quietly take notes and plant seeds of doubt, secretly pointing people to this site (while not letting them know my identity here) I'd do a great job of informing you all of whats going on on the "inside" like some of you graciously do.... we all appreciate that....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit