I'm Officially Returned!

by sunscapes 0 Replies latest jw friends

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

After seeker's hard-edged reply to my post (maybe deservedly so; but I'm still reeling from it), I've decided to repost this and say hi to you all out there who remembered me from H20!!!

Holy!! touchy!! What is is with you jumping onto my post out of nowhere other than to irritate me? You're wearing Clinton's shoe. Nobody's perfect already, but, on average, Bush is giving it his best shot with people coming at him at both ears on all levels. The world's politicians usually make the best of what was given them, however my opinion of Clinton vs. Bush differs from yours. I don't wan't to enter into that cesspool.

My point was, however, that the WTBTS uses the same political spin doctoring, even to an excess, in order to cover up blatant misdeeds. Everything has to be "filtered" through their media spokespeople and ranks. The end product is seldom other than pure distortion.

A nice "welcome back" from any of you long-time members here would be refreshing; those of you who remember me -- Jan does and acknowledged that yesterday...Cyg, Rick, Tina, Marilyn, bx, and COMF and a whole bunch of others I forgot to mention. A great big hug to you all; and let's continue to respect each other for our differences and embrace for all we have in common!

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

formerly "Theocracy Rules Again"
    circa 1996-1999

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit