One Hell of a week!

by Sparkplug 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

That it has been! That it has.

I raise my glass and take a deep breath. Monday starts it all over. May it be a better next week!

Amen (of sorts)

• wanderlustguy
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

LMAO! Double Jinx!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

What the hell, are you spying on me and sh*t? Posting at the same time like a drive by?

Hope it gets better for you, thought I had the market cornered on suckage...guess not. On a good note, my kids get here tomorrow...only 2 months late.

• horrible life
    horrible life

You can say that again!

Yes. Monday will be better.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

So, I took a photo shoot early last week and the lady somehow brought the conversation around to the information that her sister was studying with JW's. Before I could hold my tongue, I blurted out. Oh, hell no! They are a cult. A one hour shoot took 3 hours. We had to talk it out because it caught her attention. That was the first of a strange week. Ended up her daughter graduated with my son. I even had photos of her. It was a great visit and I am sure she ill be talking to her sister. That was just a small touch of odd. That was the easiest of the happenings of the week truly.

I got to know a friend better and she let me know that she was raised a JW. She then let me know that is how she understands a lot of my odd little quirks. Basically she never lets anyone know how she was raised, but after a good long talk, basically many of the things that I tend to just push under the rug, she has experienced to. It was refreshing just to have a talk with a long time friend and take our friendship to another level.

I had this other photoshoot and it kicked off a larger amount of work for me.

I found out another close friend has had many dealings with JW's. Therefore they said they understood more than I imagined.

These things are the small things of the week and I will leave it there. The rest is just too too much to even go into. I just thought this discussion board might like to share on experiences as such. Jw's they are everywhere.

The funny thing is nobody of the above mentioned had much nice to say about witnesses. Even more odd, all the things they did that I heard of were REALLY not JW like. Straight up double lives. I even had to ask a few times if they were really witnesses. After different questioning...yeah they were active JW's.

The worst yet, one mentioned being molested by the JW's. Several and repeatedly. I really think the one person needs to talk to an attorney. It is pretty bad stuff.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh WLG. Yeah~ that is it. A drive by from a state away. Hell if I were driving by. I would have to stop in and say hello, and neither of us would be up so late posting on a board. You make a mean drink! No, my insomnia is well earned. Bad thing is I really need to sleep. I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow. I've tried it all but a sleeping aide and I am afraid to take some seeing I need to wake. lol

Horrible Life~ I so hope that Monday brings a better week. Think it so...speak it so.. Just make it be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit