How to be a loyal JW 101

by Jigrigger 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Jigrigger
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Jigrigger,

This link didn't work (for me). I got a sign-in screen for greatcrowd.net. I don't think that's what you were trying to point out to us!!

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi Gopher,

Sorry that link didn't work out for you. I thought it would be possible to bypass the sign-in screen by giving the url for that particular post. When I paste that link into the location field on my browser it works for me. I guess one needs to be a registered member in order for it to work like that. I could paste that post into a post on this DB, but I'm not sure if that is allowed - copyright and such - maybe someone here could let me know if that sort of thing is allowed...

Jrig

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Jig, as long as you put what was posted in quotation marks (" ") there is no problem.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jrig,

I don't know whether greatcrowd.net will allow me to become a member. I'm a member of this dangerous site (jw.com) after all!

So please do quote to us what you found to be interesting over on that site.

Thanks.

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• avengers
    avengers
    Our team of volunteers will closely monitor this site. No apostates or opposers will be allowed to disturb the peace and harmony of this discussion board.

This site does not allow apostates. I don't understand this, because all Jw's are apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit