commitment vs love....an XJW experience

by wings 3 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

what if you have both. What if you have one, or the other. What if the JW "blow horn" is more than either can approach. Call it the "love" killer or the "commitment" ender. JWism is a heartless commodity for love. Heartless if you are not in the borg. It offers commitment without intimate understanding. Or it offers love without any real life involvement.

wings (hurting and done with it....done with it!]

• flipper
    flipper

WINGS- I hear what you are saying ! The JW cult offers no real love to those on the outside of it ! Hell- they offer no " authentic " real love to those on the INSIDE of it ! Damned if you do, damned if you don't , really. Unconditional love and caring come from our friends who have no hidden agendas in regards to their relationship with us. They accept us unconditionally , and have a true unselfish caring for us ! Like some we meet right here on JWD ! Hang in there sis , it will work out for you in time. I get the feeling that going back to your home area where you lived before , that the former JW friends are not being as accepting as you thought they might. Don't feel alone. It is typical " cult mind control" behavior. I have experienced that as well when going back tomy home town years later ! My wife and I are home tonight if you 'd like to talk. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• wings
    wings

sorry guys....just had a moment.

During the end of my marriage I felt like the WTS was right in the middle of it. Now I'm going through a divorce, and here they are again. Sometimes it just makes me angry. I'm better today....I'll try harder not to let it get to me.

wings

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, screw them anyway! Your divorce will be over eventually and you'll be able to relax finally. I'm with you in spirit kid - got divorced myself last year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit