The Ultimate bachelor pad....men living in the raw

by odie67 6 Replies latest social relationships

• odie67
    odie67

When I first met my husband, he had i guess what some men would consider the ultimate apartment. Big screen tv. an old sofa, one knife, one fork, one spoon, a pot and a skillet. odd cups from various fast food places. one face towel....a card table and a video game. but it was the most comfortable place i've ever been in my life....anyone else experience this?

• choosing life
    choosing life

Sounds like the basic necessities. My husband and I started out like that. Nothing like a good adventure. It teaches you to be resourceful.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Wel somebody is fancy!

All you need imo is a bed, a tv, and a microwave.

A toilet would be nice as well.... I mean unless you like diapers or something. If thats your thing. Not judging.

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

My boyfriend currently lives with his brother (though he's moving in with me in a couple of weeks). I definitely refer to their apartment as the ultimate bachelor pad. They each have a computer, big screen TV, a bed...and that's about it. Paper plates/cups/cutlery, frozen food and convenience processed food only, a cardboard box in the middle of the kitchen that doubles as a table, you have to step around trash to get anywhere. Speaking of trash, their trash "receptable" is a huge black trash bag in one corner of the pantry. It's actually kinda sad. I used to clean up whenever I went over there, but I gave up. It was a lost cause.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    men living in the raw

Actually, I usually wear a housecoat or old clothes that my bird can shred.

I must be an oddball. I have a bedroom set, 7 computers, 3 full bathrooms, almost every kitchen gadget known to mankind, dining room set with place settings for 8, exercise equipment, my recliner couch, home theatre, and more tools than I can count.

I'm glad I live alone. There's no room for other people here.

W

• kwr
    kwr

R U homosexual?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    When I first met my husband, he had i guess what some men would consider the ultimate apartment. Big screen tv. an old sofa, one knife, one fork, one spoon, a pot and a skillet. odd cups from various fast food places. one face towel....a card table and a video game. but it was the most comfortable place i've ever been in my life....anyone else experience this?

Sounds like my place, lol

Less is more,.....

Live simply

etc.

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit