Nerds on both sides of the fence.

Poll

Starwars=Satan
    Starwars=The good of humanity

?

Thoughts please.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I remember hearing that it was satanic at a circuit assembly once. But this is the first time I've heard someone other than JWs say it.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

OMG! With all of the evil going on in the world, one would think there are many bigger fish to fry.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Nice prank to rile the nerds. I loved that guy in the black shirt who started ripping up fliers...lolz....

Seriously though, undercurrents of disapproval do surround Star Wars movies....arguments against the "dark side of the force" seem to persuade many that it's a veiled reference to "demonic influence"...

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

It's like many of the mysteries of god. He is beyond our comprehension. He is 3 in one, one size fits all, and evil and good at the same time. He is the force, and the anti-force. Just believe.

Praise Jebus.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Being able to Force choke some brother or sister giving a really boring during the WT study would be pretty neat I think. Jedi Mind tricks on house owners again neat, think of all those mag placements you could do.

Jcs could be replaced with light saber fights down at the KH and appostates get to wear those neat "sith" monk robe things with the hoods

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yeah, well what do you do with medieval mindset people? You leave them in the 9th century and go ride in a hot air balloon!

Lord Vader awaits you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit