Former JW in Houston

by DJ_Q 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• DJ_Q
    DJ_Q

I sure could use some group therapy, but would settle for drinking a beer over some good conversation. Are there any former, maybe not formers but DF's, or just plain doubting JW's who would like to meet some time. Anywhere in Houston works for me.

DJ_Q

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Hi again - there are X-JW Meet up groups around the country. Here is the link for the one in Houston - http://exjw.meetup.com/422/

I didn't know about these groups when I lived in Houston a few years ago. We have a very good group in West Phoenix. I've been to the last few meetings. We have ex-bethelites and ex-elders in the group. Everyone is so nice and it is very encouraging to hear everyone's story.

I also sent you a PM.

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

i can not help you in meeting up etc i live in the uk,but stick with jwd you will find lots of help here.I have and it has really helped me,you will be fine there is life out side of the org believe.

God will bless and help you,follow what you feel is best for you!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I'll have a virtual beer with you that's about as close as it gets to Houston from here.

• justified
    justified

Good luck on getting together with a meet up. I have family that's still in living in Houston. My brother is in LaPorte and my sister in SugarLand.

• DJ_Q
    DJ_Q

Thanks Mysterious.

DJ_Q

• DJ_Q
    DJ_Q

Wow, I am in La Porte, no lie. And I know Sugarland pretty good too.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You know it would really freak me out, in a good way thought if you two were related...lol..

btw...I used to live in Houston many moons ago....

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit