still saying the end is near !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by mattbetrayed 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

went to a convention to keep the wife happy but so glad i did as they still are saying that they are the only ones to be saved the rest of us all dead and that the young ones should not get educated but be pioneers dont get jobs but further the wtbs way of life have nothink like christ but they have the best things the life they have in the bethel is good best food etc good cars they dont have to pay for they are real false prophets just cult masters nothing else i try to show my wife that these people are false but to me it is superstitionon her part makes me sick they are still banging on about the end of the world and that God is going to kill us all i have never belived that my God of love would do that why send your son our saviour if you want kill the whole planet save a few noway . still they are so wrong just thought i would let you guys know that they still think that they are the only true servants of God how sad they are so not allowed to check there own history i did and saw God was not there bless you all christ saves if you really know him jesus love you all

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Can you PLEASE use some punctuation?

It would make reading your posts so much easier.

-Aude.

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

so sorry aude just so mad at the way thery are .Please however let me know what you think thanks for pointing that out .

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

The end is very close now - right? If it was close 130 years ago, it must be very close now!! I remember thinking that is is so close that I wont have to take showers in school with the other kids in High school. That is a true story!!
  • agent zero
    agent zero

well of course.. if ever they'd say "actually brothers, we've calculated that the end won't be for at least another ten years".. then everyone would take a hiatus.

A0

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Can you PLEASE use some punctuation?

It would make reading your posts so much easier.

-Aude.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to second that emotion. Sounds like you had a smashing time, eh?

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

thanks for the replies and yes will use punctuation sorry about that.just had to get the words out ,thanks againe

• still-fading
    still-fading

Well, here's something that got me sratching my head. I was chatting with my mom about the "new" book-study deal or the doing away with rather. She told me how "wonderfull" the brothers are and how this is proof, proof I say, of how close we really are!!!!!!!!!!

No correct me if but it was not to long ago we heard that the Book Study will soon be the MOST important of all the meetings as the "end draws near."

• mattbetrayed
    mattbetrayed

yes still-fading you are right,and i remember them saying that it would be.as when the great trib comes the book study groups would have to be the centres for the bros to meet and get the"food from the fds".

and now it would seem not,must be some more new light eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit