TIME...TIME...TIME...

by independent_tre 7 Replies latest jw friends

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

What to do with all this newly found freedom and TIME, yes TIME! For recently exited folks, faders or anyone, what do you do with this all this free time you now have on your hands? Now that you're not doing the meeting shuffle, scrambling to get in more fs hours, or just absorbed in some other treadmill of activity, how do you spend your free time? What hobbies or interests do you have? I have so much time ( LOL ) that I made a list of the a few of the things I can now enjoy:

1. Spend more quality time with my hubby (non-jw) and my kids, instead of going to meetings to make my kids sit still and not talk for 1, 2 or even 4 hour stretches.
    2. Read a different Bible translation and focus on my own personal spirituality, without needing some organization's approval of my relationship with God
    3. Took a pottery class
    4. Paint my toenails
    5. Read and post on JWD
    6. Exercise regularly
    7. Learn a different language ( and not for the sake of trying to translate some tract to one of my neighbors)
    8. Catching up on some R & R...

What about you? What do you do with your free time?

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
    Carl Sandburg (1878 - 1967)

• sacolton
    sacolton

Time is on my side. Yes it is!

Home improvement repairs get done on schedule.

More focus on my health and fitness.

Just have fun!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I've gotten more done in the last six months since leaving than the last two years. Constantly keep busy carpentering around the house the yard work, etc...

And plus a couple of !

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I've gotten more done in the last six months since leaving than the last two years.

Ummm.....I wish I could say that.....but someones been spending way too much time here...

h40

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Well, I do agree with H4O. I spend some time here myself. It's a beautiful morn and I'm on JWD.

• iceguy
    iceguy

I build more Death Stars.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Time, time, time. What has become of me? Just dreaming about a hazy shade of winter.

• purplesofa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit