JWD Groupie

by megs 7 Replies latest jw friends

• megs
    megs

I've decided to become a JWD groupie... I was thinking fan club, newsletter with biographies and features, perhaps an annual convention I have so much admiration for all of you who have voluntarily left the "borg", either in mind, body or both. It takes tremendous courage to do what you have done and to continue to stand up for what you believe. You've given me a small little bit of hope that my friend may someday see the truth. I take my hat off to each and every one of you... You have taken the "road less traveled by" and that has made all the difference! (uh, thanks to Robert Frost for that last bit)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You could become an IP_Sec groupie. Have the best of both worlds?

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Thanks Megs

I was told long ago

That I was either

remarkably Brave

or really, really Stupid

LOL

Jury is still out

• megs
    megs

LOL IP_Sec are there any benefits for membership?

• megs
    megs

My vote says courage Loched Chaos!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    LOL IP_Sec are there any benefits for membership?

My understanding is that this is so. Of course sometimes people lie to protect my ego, so you might have to ask them for the troof.alt

• megs
    megs

I think a bit of ego is permissable! All of you are like Jean Luc Picard, escaping the collective... Only without the Starship Enterprise for backup... (wow, I sound like a Trekker, Trekkie, Trekonaut whatever the heck they call those folks). Anyone seen Trekkers??

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I think a bit of ego is permissable!

IP tries to repress it every chance he gets. Ego is a shell man. It lets us be sane. Without it we would see what we really are. What we really are is... well probably less than acceptable LOL. But gotdamnit, ppl just tell me the truth.

Sorry megs you cool. I shutup so as not to hijack with my ego.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit