Heavens Scent...still Jesus performs miracles...a comparison of WT's God...

by justhuman 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• justhuman
    justhuman

The story it can be found on the following link:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/smellofrain.htm

After leaving the WT I found that Jesus is alive and still perfoming miracles. I have witnessed real miracles from Jesus and Saints, and it is such a nice feeling to know that Jesus is always there. At the WT world we have been learning of an agry God called Jehovah, that actually has no power to do a single miracle, since He left that for Satan and Demons...when a good thing is happening,like a miracle it was always credited to Satan. So it seems that Satan does more good than WT's God!!!

Jehovah is really jealous God, selfish, that he needs humans "JW's" to "glorify His name" while He seems powerless to do that for Himself, and at the end of the day He will ask account from the JW's that didn't preach enough to glorify His name. As a result they will be killed in Armageddon along with the rest of the human race

Jehovah has a Throne in Heaven(until 1956 He was living in the star constellation Pleiades)and He cannot be omnipresent. He is traped in the Universe he created and just cannot escape from it, while for the real Christian God can be everywere without any boundaries

Jehovah is a relic God of the past, that sits and waits all to be done by the WT Society. In fact He have being misleading the FDS giving them wrong information through His Holy Spirit regarding the end of times, doctrines that changes few times, and basically He cannot make His mind up if He will resurrect the people of Sodom and Gomorah

Jehovah's Saints have no power at all, while the "Christendom Saints" perform miracles, even when they died, and some dead bodies they carry the Glorification of God, that is why they are preserved for hundreds of years waiting for the day of resurrection when they will be glorified again

Many of us that left WT and build their Christian faith upon Jesus we know that Jesus never left, because He said so, that "I will be with you till the end of times". I know He can perform miracles and He is there when we need Him. I know He will never condemn anyone because they didn't belong to the "correct" religion. I know He accepts us ALL, as long we ask Him to forgive us from our sins, through His Grace.

• LayingLow
    LayingLow

You nailed quite a few points there. I remember waking up to the omnipresence of God. I had always imagined God as some person way out there in heaven (literally above us). Quite ineffectual and malevolent as they describe him. That was funny how you put the new light thing. Because everyone knows it is men that come up with the ideas, they always talk about how understanding changes. But if you view it as a revelation from God over the issue, it would seem that the God they are claiming to speak for is confused.

• justhuman
    justhuman

WT's God is really strange Layinglow...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit