Neo-Creationism

by 5go 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 5go
  • JCanon
    JCanon

Thanks. Interesting.

This battle is very apparent on YouTube. I suppose this is a new front for me but I have a different kind of ammunition with the claim of being the messiah and fulfilling prophecy in 1992. It's wierd because in a way, it's easier to explain the chronology and doctrinal imagery to an atheist than to Christians who have their own pre-conceived ideas. Like in the case of JWs, where they see in Revelation the woman running from Satan when she gives birth to a son and they imagine this woman must be in heaven because its too obvious if she belongs to the earth and thus represents Christ's followers on the earth that the child born must be of the earth too. So they ignore the obvious. But for an atheist who has no position of interpretation, has to accept the obvious and cannot contradict my interpretation.

The new agument though is, sort of: "What can an atheist say to Moses?" Moses, like myself, have seen and spoke with God personally so our concept that God is real is direct. That's different than many Christians who just have faith in the Bible or believe there is a god because they can see his creations. Talking with god and fuilfilling prophecy is another level. So the question is, can an atheist actually contradict my experience? No. All he can do is claim I'm crazy and block me from commenting further as one has already done. My position is that if they actually look at the Biblical evidence that I am proven the messiah in that way and with the constellation of fulfilled prophecy they will not be able to defeat my position. So it should be fun.

Thanks for the post.

JCanon

• Carmel
    Carmel

I believe the bible says the Messiah will not only fulfill prophecy but will prophecy! What are your prophecies JC? And will they satisfy Terry? carmel

• JCanon
    JCanon
    I believe the bible says the Messiah will not only fulfill prophecy but will prophecy! What are your prophecies JC? And will they satisfy Terry? carmel.

PROPHESYING doesn't meaning hearing something directly from God but teaching understanding of what is already written. Read the definition of "prophesy." Thus the WTS is called a "false prophet" not because it comes up with something NEW not in the Bible, but because it misexplains what is already written. So if your reference is to the messiah "prophesying" it is in relation to understanding scripture, more accurately in particular than the "Rich Man", the GB of JWs. So if you teach understanding of a certain thing in the Bible that comes under "prophesying." Per the "Insight" book under "Prophet" the definition is: "One through whom divine purpose and wil are made known." Which is right on point. But even so, I do have some "new stuff" that is not in the Bible that I reveal. Even though I don't think it is truly prophesying. For instance the Bible does say "some standing here will not see death before I arrive" which means some from the 1st century were to survive down to our day, including John and Paul. But the REASON for this in scripture may not be that apparent, so I explain part of the reason is to rebuild the 12 tribes of Israel so that 10% of those 12 tribes can fulfill the 12,000 from each tribe to make up the 144,000. This is only 10% of the whole number though. The 144K make up the "root" of the kingdom (Isa. 6:13). So that's kind of not in the Bible. Plus I reported the physical appearance of Paul when I saw him, who is rather dark and not typically Jewish looking at all. Only to discover he was considered "Egyptian" in antiquity (i.e. Josephus). So that was fun that the Paul I saw matches his ancient description. So there are a few things that are not in the Bible that I provide. Or the "sign of the son of man" which was prophesied to actually appear, Jehovah provided me with a photo of it. That's sort of extra that nobody has but me related to everything. So maybe you could say I'm "prophesying" in this way, but still it is based on something in the Bible. But, is anyone but the JIOR paying any attention? Probably not. Not that that wasn't God's design to do this all under the radar until it is at a point of no return. When the messiah is revealed to the world in a clear-cut way, then Armageddon immediately occurs basically. Most of what he does when he first comes is totally as a "thief in the night." JC

• agent zero
    agent zero

jcanon, what's JIOR?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit