So When exactly IS Doomsday?

by almostbitten 5 Replies latest jw friends

• almostbitten
  • almostbitten
    almostbitten

Has the WitchTower come up with any specific dates or times for when A-Day will go down? I know about the 1975 fiasco. Or are they being low key this time around?

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

IN 15 FROM ................

NOW!!

DUCK!!

• Blasty
    Blasty

I'm pretty sure it's scheluded to be at the abstract time of Tommorrow. So whatever time it is right now, it's 24 hours from now, and when you get to 24 hours from now, figure out when tommorrow is, and that's when it's going to happen.

• blondie
    blondie

*** w07 3/15 p. 25 par. 18 Angels—How They Affect Mankind ***Angels will serve as God’s executional forces in the near future. Very soon now, Jesus will come "with his powerful angels in a flaming fire." Their mission will be to bring "vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus." (2 Thessalonians 1:7, 8)

*** w07 8/1 p. 11 Highlights From the Book of Ezekiel—II ***

Very soon now, all those who profane God’s holy name will be destroyed.

*** w07 12/15 p. 17 par. 6 "Stand Firm and See the Salvation of Jehovah" ***A close examination of those exciting events when Jehovah maneuvered the salvation of the sons of Israel should be of great encouragement to us as we look forward to the fast-approaching great tribulation.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Judging from the number of steps in the Pyramids of Egypt I'd say next Tuesday at 0832 GMT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit