I NEED YOUR HELP !!

by thebigdebate 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

Here is my story:

I was born and raised a JW. I Aux Pioneered (60 hours) in the summers when school was out. I was a Regular Pioneer (1000 hours per year) when I turned 18 because my Dad and Grandmother said that was the right thing to do. I only finished 1 year of Star Pioneering (From 1 end of the teritory to the other - to waste time). I did attend Pioneer school. That was about 13 years ago. I have since faded about 2 years ago (attended about 10 meeting (1 convention) in about 2 years). I am fulling convinced that it is a bunch of BS (after doing my research on the Borg). I have read the Gentile Times Reconsidered & Crisis. I have been thinking about just fading out and remaining inactive. The only problem is that my Dad and Grandmother are all the way in (Dad and Grandfather (Grandfather only becuase he listing to Grandma) are Elders). My brother in DF'd (one of my best friends), (my sister is inactive and dating a worldly guy). I have thought about DA myself but I dont know if it is worth giving up the rest of my family (I dont think that it is) I have 4 kids and I dont want them around the Borg. My wife is now also ready to get out (She just got 4 tattoo's in the last couple of months).

Here is the Problem:

I had a Chat with my grandmother and told her how I feel. I told her that 1914 and 607BCE is a bunch of crap. Now she went to the Borg's books (Insight book) and printed up there answers. She wants me to come over and go over the material that she found ( I already read the Borg's answers to 607BCE). Because she is going to listen to everying the Borg say's, she will not look at The Gentile Times Reconsidered. The question and help that I need is: How do I show her that 1914 and 607 is a bunch of crap with out showing her the book?

I need to go over there and talk with her about this sometime this week. I don't know if it is worth it to keep this going and debating this with her, because if I do I will most likely get DF'd and I dont know if that is worth it. Or should I just go over there and agree with the insight book and say - Now it makes sense to me and then just let it go?

Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes (I had to quite HS so I could pioneer) True Story !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit