THESE JW EMAILS JUST GET BETTER & BETTER.

by whereami 9 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

You can't help but feel sorry for these people.

This will make you cry!!! It certainly brings to life the scriptural text found at ISAIAH 11:6-6-9:

This one really made me cry! I can't wait until the day I get to snuggle a lion!!!! For now, Captain Kirby is as good as it gets.
    This clip is so great! I hope you have a few minutes to watch it.

http://videos.komando.com/2008/06/26/

"AND THE WOLF WILL ACTUALLY RESIDE FOR A WHILE WITH THE MALE LAMB, AND WITH THE KID THE LEOPARD ITSELF WILL LIE DOWN, AND THE CALF AND THE MANED YOUNG LION AND THE WELL FED ANIMAL ALL TOGETHER; AND A MERE LITTLE BOY WILL BE LEADER OVER THEM. AND THE COW AND THE BEAR THEMSELVES WILL FEED; TOGETHER THEIR YOUNG ONES WILL LIE DOWN. AND EVEN THE LION WILL EAT STRAW JUST LIKE THE BULL. AND THE SUCKLING CHILD WILL CERTAINLY PLAY UPON THE HOLE OF THE COBRA; AND UPON THE LIGHT APERTURE OF A POISONOUS SNAKE WILL A WEANED CHILD ACTUALLY PUT HIS OWN HAND. THEY WILL NOT DO ANY HARM OR CAUSE ANY RUIN IN ALL MY HOLD MOUNTAIN; BECAUSE THE EARTH WILL CERTAINLY BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF JEHOVAH AS THE WATERS ARE COVERING THE VERY SEA."!

According to the Bible's chronological timetable, these prophecies and many others will soon see their fulfillment. The turbulent times we are experiencing world-wide right now give life to the many prophesies of Jesus concerning our times. But, with a bright future to follow....where we can actually, as the prophesy above mentioned notes....WE CAN HUG LIONS AND OTHER BEAUTIFUL WILD ANIMALS.!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Seems to me there's something psychotic about wanting to hug a lion.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    I can't wait until the day I get to snuggle a lion!!!! For now, Captain Kirby is as good as it gets.

And this person is how old?? Sheesh!!

nj

• steve2
    steve2

I have to admit that I can take or leave snuggling up to a lion. However, I'm a pushover when it comes to frolicking in the fields with lambs. Hey, I can do that now, even before the new system of things.

• yknot
    yknot

aaahhhhh and they all have matching haircuts !!!!!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"The Bible's chronological timetable"! I love it! Because there isn't one!

• hotspur
    hotspur

Ah... and then .... don't forget the get-out clause.

How I remember being suckered into this one when I was a kid.... the whammy?

"This, more than likely, is referring to the change in the personalities of a human being as they adjust to the values of the truth. So the 'lion' and the 'lamb' can live peaceably within the same congregation." Or words to that effect!

Why couldn't I see the hypocrisy earlier? Or, did I and they frightened my out of it by telling I'm weak and need to be in the ministry more....... Grrrr!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What those spammers don't tell you is that, while you might be able to play with lions and tigers, you will not have the everyday things we take for granted now. Sex will be highly regulated, if it's permitted at all. Everyone will be exactly the same in appearance. The "sisters" will always have dresses. And, of course, they will not tell you that you have to continue doing the assignments that have been designed to keep everyone out of what they like doing the most.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

It's funny that if a JW were to read the context of those verses, he or she would see that it's talking about when the Jews return to Jerusalem from captivity in Babylon. There is no indication that it's talking about a "dual-fulfillment" that has anything to do with today, except of course from the way the Watchtower arbitrarily relates scriptures to one another.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So, is this a video that was shot in the future paradise and sent back in time to motivate the dubs to get out there and knock on doors? Because those haircuts sure don't look like what's been in the Society artwork.

Looks to me that if people really took a serious interest in caring for the animals NOW, they would be able to have a pet lion NOW. But then, tabby cats are less like to crush you when they jump into your arms.

B the X

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit