I had a letter from Bethal this week

by sleepy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Just thought I'd let you know.
    I'm not sure if I'm going to post it yet , I'll have to think about it.

• zev
    zev

dont be shy.
    whats it about?
    i'm interested.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• willy_think
    willy_think

hi sleepy,
    sounds like you think it might of interest but i understand your concerns about posting the letter. makes me wonder what type of people would put that kind of fear into their charges.

willy think: thread killer

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

would posting it identify you sleepy ?

• sleepy
    sleepy

It depends on whether anyone from Bethal monitors this site.
    It seems stupid but you get parinoid easily when people start turning against you.
    I probably will post most of it but I havent got a scanner so i'll have to type it out.

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

no problem my friend - i think the 'paranoia' is justified as 'someone somewhere' must be curious of 'customer feedback' even though they have never asked for it - this kind of forum, where they can snoop and scoop unobserved must be a 'god-send' (heh-heh) for them ... please be assured that, even if they focus on you and shun you, we never will :)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sleepy (cute name btw!)

Bethel monitors this DB, so if you have any qualms about being ID'd, DON'T POST IT!

If being ID'd doesn't bother you, then go ahead!

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

Of Course Bethel monitor this web site, they also monitor all access to it from Bethel. Only those involved in "gathering intelligence" can view it legally, those who access it are "counselled" and/or removed from Bethel.

BTW I know of 3 brothers who go to the easy cafe in Tottenham Court Road or the internet cafe near Brent Cross Shopping Centre (though that is not safe for them now)

Jim

Jim Dee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit