If it was 10 years from now where would you be and how would you refer....

by New light for you 6 Replies latest jw friends

• New light for you
    New light for you

to ponder...

If it was 10 years + from now, all this JW stuff was just a thing of the past and you made it thru and life is good now... where would you be? What you would be doing? and how would you now refer to this "past" or would you? What could you have taken from all this?

• oompa
    oompa

I would so hope I would be well over this horrible present, and never mention it in ten years. I would be sailing my 42 foot Venusia catamaran around the Caribbean (or maybe the Med by then) with at least one lady who does not mind missing meetings and field service in order to live a dream..........oompa

• New light for you
    New light for you

that's beautiful OOMP... i'm impressed! no nipple rings... just nice. who knew you had it in ya?

• JK666
    JK666

Oompa,

Maybe I should get a sex change. I am ready to sail away.

JK

• donny
    donny

Well it has been over ten years for me since leaving the JW and I have acquired more education and I actually work in a job that I like (and it's not janitorial or landscaping). I am married to a wonderful lady (almost ten years now) and I really enjoy life and people.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Oh, since you stipulate that "life is good now" in 2018, I'll play.

• Perfect bill of health; diabetes under excellent control or even gone - which means I'd be substantially thinner.

• Online business is hitting its stride and able to support me.

• We live in Willits CA

• We own a piece of land there and have built a house with our son's help

You know what, I think that's enough. Um, everything else continues as before -- that is, what's good now doesn't change.

Come to think of it, I might have almost forgotten being a jaydub.

gently feral

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

JK- I'll get one too. Then oompa could be a real stud sailing the world with two ladies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit