Bible Student Monthly Volume 7 No. 7 pdf

by bereanbiblestudent 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Here is a issue of the Bible Student Monthly. This a large 4 page tract, this is no.7 of volume 7."

The bsm tract publication started in 1913 so this one should be from 1919, The tracts mentioned in the ads seem to comfirm that.

I have the pages split in 2 with a small overlap, because I did not get them stitched

It is searchable

To Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3orude

Mentions The Home Laymens Missionary movement

There is an ad for the six volumes of Studies in the Scriptures and a subscription of The Watch Tower, the seventh volume is not mentioned

Part of it reads:

"THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT, BUT AN EDITORIAL

"STUDIES IN THE SCRIPTURES
    Is the general title of a series of Six intensely interesting volumes from the well-known pen
    of Pastor Russell . They now enjoy a circulation of over eight million copies, in 19 principal
    languages of the world. For a candid, lucid presentation of the Bible's teaching, we believe
    these volumes cannot be surpassed. The contrast between the true God held forth in
    STUDIE S IN THE SCRIPTURE S and the God of the creeds is so marked that the public
    is taking notice, and thousands upon thousands from all schools and denominations are
    testifying to the blessings received by these writings. "The Existence of a Supreme Intel-
    ligent Creator " is the subject of an entire chapter , "The Bible a Divine Revelation " is an-
    other , while "The Permission of Evil " is discussed invincibly, and in a manner sure to
    satisfy all who believe th e Bible to be God' s Word of Truth . Note a few extracts :"

• yknot
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bereanbiblestudent:

Many thanks!

N.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hi Berean,

Another job well done!! I have that tract as well. Just some information ,It dates around 1915 not 1919. The first BSM were published in 1909 and not 1913.

Investigator 74

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Thanks Invetigator74 for the info you are right.

I used the list in the Watchtower index under Watchtower Publications.

Doing more research in the Watchtower library gave this:

(The

BibleStudentsMonthly (Volume VI, No. 1, published early in 1914)

So It should be 1915 for volume 7.

• jaydee
    jaydee

Thanks for this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit