Interview with Ruth Leone

by jschwehm 2 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi All:

Ruth gives her JW story here.

http://catholicxjw.blogspot.com/2008/07/welcome-home-catholic-conference.html

Thought you guys might like to listen.

Jeff S.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Jeff, that was very interesting.

TO ALL YOU NON-CATHOLICS.

We all know Jeff is an ex-jw converted to Catholicism. Maybe because of this, many of you won't even check this podcast out, because of your upbringing against the Catholic religion. I am not a devout Catholic, although my wife is. So, I give Jeff the benefit of the doubt and listen in to see if his stories are beneficial to my stance on jw's. They usually are, and this one certainly is.

So, I just want to ask you, please listen to this podcast, at least for the first twenty minutes or so. This lady talks extensively about her jw upbringing in the jw cult through the 1975 Armagedon period. It's very interesting, and I'm sure many of you will relate to her experiences.

After that, decide for yourself if you want to continue listening to it. I did, and it didn't hurt a bit.

Okay, no hard feelings?

Hubert

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

TO ALL YOU NON-CATHOLICS.

We all know Jeff is an ex-jw converted to Catholicism. Maybe because of this, many of you won't even check this podcast out, because of your upbringing against the Catholic religion. I am not a devout Catholic, although my wife is. So, I give Jeff the benefit of the doubt and listen in to see if his stories are beneficial to my stance on jw's. They usually are, and this one certainly is.

So, I just want to ask you, please listen to this podcast, at least for the first twenty minutes or so. This lady talks extensively about her jw upbringing in the jw cult through the 1975 Armagedon period. It's very interesting, and I'm sure many of you will relate to her experiences.

After that, decide for yourself if you want to continue listening to it. I did, and it didn't hurt a bit.

Okay, no hard feelings?

Hubert

Ruth is one of the absolute kindest persons I know. And I for one am very thankful for all that she is willing to share.

Thx Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit