Video on JW cult tactics

by justified 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• justified
    justified

I created this video, please share it with everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLITIPy0KhQ

• Synergy
    Synergy

Loved it! Keep up your excellent work.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Not bad, straight to the point, easy to prove what you said is true just one critique if you don't mind, for me the length was okay but for some I have notice that the limit would be 5 minutes when it's something you must read, but then again it's just a little detail.

• james220
    james220

good video, it is all true, what you said about JW being a cult

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

I like the video but I think you went too far on some points. Some may view this as dishonest. For example, I don't know if the watchtower officially said the world would end in 1932 or 1938. They may have hoped it would but it is a little different than proclaiming worldwide that it would such as in 1914, 1918, 1925 and the generation of 1914. Also, accusing the watchtower of murder is a little extreme. There policies have led to the deaths of many people (blood policy) but that is different than actually killing someone. I think your message would be a little stronger if you don't go to such extremes.

• justified
    justified

Thanks, point taken.

• justified
    justified

I place murder in the video not only because of the blood issue but also because there are documented accounts where murderers after having become baptized have been protected by the congregation and elders. But point taken.

• zeroday
    zeroday

THAT was brilliant...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit