Exposure

by imissmaine 2 Replies latest jw friends

• imissmaine
    imissmaine

It is has been quite disturbing reading all the stories on JWD. It is truly sickening.

I am curious if anyone has pursued getting negative TV exposure about the Jehovah's Witnesses and their practices?

For example, submitting an idea to Oprah: https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=B2100004

Enough is enough for the Jehovah's Witnesses. Something needs to happen sooner than later because they are out of control and the world needs to know!

~IMM

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I don't remember when or where, but it has been posted on JWD that Oprah has a high powered jw staffer--uncertain if that is true or not. As the child molestation court cases come to fruition, there will be plenty of bad press for the WTB&TS. Other problems they cause with df'ing, mind control and the like is all over YouTube and the Internet in general.

• searchingforfriends
    searchingforfriends

I think Dateline has done stories about child molestation among JW's in the past, it would be nice if they did one on the JW practice of disfellowshipping and the families that are broken as a result.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit