What do you all know about Lighthouse or New Light

by swyzzel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• swyzzel
    swyzzel

I am a doubting JW and I have been reading about support groups or even a religion or something. I just want to know if these people are legit.

Thanks

• avengers
    avengers

Don't jump from one fire straight into another one. Enjoy your newly found freedom. Be FREE. Don't ever be bound again ever.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Swyzzel

When you are just leavyng one cage, yt's really temptyng to get ynto another one. Yt's so comfortable. Freedom ys scarey for quyte a whyle.

All the best
    I think my keyboard ys demonyzed
    SS

• ISP
    ISP

I don't know anything about these groups. I wouldn't insist on there being an absolute truth if I was you. You may end up in a worse situation!

ISP

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

hello swyzz,

I'm a member of Lighthouse. We are a group of ex-Jehovah's Witnesses that meet once a month to lend support for Jehovah's Witnesses who have questions, or who are leaving the Watchtower Organization. The members of this group have no religious agenda, although most of us still have a Christian foundation of belief.
    We discuss whatever people have a need to discuss. We usually meet somewhere in Dallas, Texas.

If you'd like to meet for lunch, send me your telephone number and I'll give you a call.

"The God that comes before skepticism may bear little resemblence to the God that comes after."
    (M. Scott Peck: The Road Less Traveled)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit