Any poor sports here?

by whyamihere 8 Replies latest social physical

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Kicking, yelling, throwing objects, crying, cursing, slamming doors......anyone? **crickets**....lol.

Well is been a pretty good year for me and I've kept my mouth shut until now......... So, don't y'all be player haters....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_vBSdLmd0

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL - as always, I stand alone.

Just a loyal Cubs fan, looking for love!

Shall I change my avatar to this?

Just a reminder - Cubs stands for ....Cubs Useless By September....hahaha

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

My whole family are Cubs fans and they are getting excited, I like the acronymn you listed, will have to send to the brother in law!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I like the acronymn you listed, will have to send to the brother in law!

If you like that, use this joke on him(that is if he's a Chicago Bears fan)

"Did you know Brett Favre is moving to Chicago?" "Yeah, he just wanted to get away from Professional Football"

Hey, I'm a die hard Bears fan too, but I know how to take a joke....then cry myself to sleep later....lol.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Actually will have to use that one on a collegue here at work who is a Bears fan. Though from the Chicago area, am a Packers fan, having been born in Wisconsin and my father was with the team for a couple of years when they were lousy. But being a Bears fan you will appreciate this, his mother never cheered for the Packers even when he played for them, she cheered for the Bears and her son!

• JK666
    JK666

why,

Hey, it has been a century since our last World Series win. The goat curse has probably run out, and this is our year!

Go Cubbies!

JK

• chickpea
    chickpea

it is my understanding the only thing
    harder than being a brewers fan is
    being a cubbies fan!

brew crew rocks!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Let's see, Cubs or Brewers? When does football season start?

• dinah
    dinah

I second that!! When does football season start?? It's about 8 more weeks I think. WooooHooooo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit