1948 Awake volume pdf complete year

by bereanbiblestudent 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Here is the awake volume for 1948.

It mentions the case Adelaide Company of Jehovah's Witnesses Inc V The Commonwealth of Australia.

info on this case can be found here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/160783/1.ashx

This is a joint effort of Cabasilas and Bereanbiblestudent more volumes to come.

To download the Awake volume 1948:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iyf13j

1947 is also available.

I never had volumes for 1946 so I can not upload them, so if anyone has them or only some and would be willing to scan them that would be great. If you would let me know what you could scan that would prevent double work.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bereanbiblestudent:

Many thanks to Cabasilas and Bereanbiblestudent for their hard work in making these available for us!

Six pack!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Thanks. For those who download it, the file is bookmarked for easy navigation and about 38 MB.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Many thanks to Cabasilas and Bereanbiblestudent for their hard work in making these available for us!

Hear here and Amen to that. Not to hijack this thread but our friend Atlantis needs a round of applause as well. He contributes his share of thankless work.

Len

• NanaR
    NanaR

Thank you!!

Ruth

• yknot
  • bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Thanks.

I agree with you Len that Atlantis deserves applause for his hard work. I also liked the Australian censorship files Jaydee put online.

Hopufully someone can scan some of these in the future because they are for specific countries only

Jehovah’s Witnesses: Who Are They? What Is Their Work? (South Africa)1941: Are these in english only or also in Afrikaans?

Why Suppress the Kingdom Message? (South Africa)1941:

If someone only has an Afrikaanse edition I would appreciate a scan as I can read Afrikaans.

Jehovah’s Witnesses: Who Are They? What Is Their Work? (Zimbabwe)1942:

Freedom or Romanism?(Australia)1938:

Will You Judge Between Us? (Denmark)1943:

And some others like these that are not available to all but only to some countries.

• jaydee
    jaydee

I'll have to buy a HIGH speed scanner .... .thanks for the file

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hi Berean,

Congrats to you ,Cabasilas,and Atlantis for opening up for everyone, what would otherwise be unavailable!! On the 1946 issues , I have the full year set of the Consolation/Awake magazines. Let me know if anyone else has offered, so we don't produce double work. I concur with jaydee, I could use a high power scanner,(lol) otherwise bare with me for the time it'll take to mass scan!! Again congrats!! Investigator74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit